Wednesday 14 September 2011

Universal Studios

The next day we went to Universal Studios.
Well, we did as the bus driver suggested, we went down to the backlot and hopped on the Revenge of the  Mummy ride - WHAT WERE WE THINKING!!!!!!
It was like a rollercoaster, all done in the dark!!
(Well I assume so - my eyes were closed most of the ride....)
We were raced down at high speed, raced sideways at high speed, raced up at high speed, and then.........
did all again BACKWARDS!! (I don't know how many times I was lifted off my seat!!)
Not that we like rollercoasters - but we have sworn off of them for life!!!
The entrance..........

We took it pretty easy after that, walked around looking at the rides, then went and saw the animal stars show -


We were a bit disappointed that there weren't more sedate shows, everything seemed to be big, loud and scary - oh well........
But the views from the site were great -



The entrance to Universal Studios -

No comments:

Post a Comment